Saturday, February 28, 2015
I began installing the new tail lights....
Full Description: 
I decided to swap out the old tail lights for the new ones from Sierra Madre (I should be getting Google add-word revenue dammit!!!) I began by removing the old units and then measuring the location for the new ones. I consulted Maney's awesome guide and to my horror, found that I had actually placed the light in the wrong place the first time round (2005 ish). With a heavy heart I took a few reference pics, put the old units back and went off to surf the internet for more reference material.

356 Build Timeline

Author Information

Firebird's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 19/09/2014